A little tidbit from Gamasutra today, as Derek Lieu has created a much-needed resource tool that many game developers could probably use to make their jobs easier. The editor and blogger (who also blogs for Gamasutra, for full disclosure) has created a website that is designed to help people within the gaming industry create the best trailers possible to run across all platforms. Much in the same vein of websites that show you the perfect size for graphics on social media, the site gives you all kinds of information to help design the best graphics and videos for video content, logos, shop displays, etc.
When you think about it, a game shows up in multiple places, and not everyone conforms to the same specs. We deal with that daily on our site, along with other sites, as not everyone designs logos for media use. Hopefully, this is a step in the right direction for many who constantly create unusable materials for places who can’t use them, and in turn, may help them get more traffic and advertisement for their stuff. Indie developers and media reps, you might want to pop in and take a few notes for the future.
- Independent Games Festival Closes Submissions With Almost 600 Entries
- Anime-Inspired VR Adventure Game Overturn Has An Exciting New Trailer
- A Ton Of New Halloween Costumes Hit 'Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round'
- Evil Cell Appears In The Latest 'Dragon Ball FighterZ' Trailer
- Supergirl Season 3, Episode 2 Recap: Triggers
- 'American Horror Story: Cult" E06 Recap: 'This Is The Face Of True Love'
- Review: The Legend Of Zelda: Art & Artifacts by Dark Horse Comics - June 21, 2018
- Steam Now Tells You How Much You’ve Spent On Games - June 21, 2018
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Delayed Again Until 2019 - June 20, 2018
- Ubisoft Confirms The Division 2 Will Have Microtransactions - June 20, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Will Roll Out Event Pass Systems This Week - June 20, 2018