OVERTURN offers players a wide arsenal of weapons and other techniques to conquer incoming foes. Get ready to master the use of beam rifles, energy swords, grenades, mechanical robots and even bare fists to destroy any active threats to your freedom! Beyond this impressive array of weapons, players will need to stay nimble with quick reactions and focus to dodge incoming projectiles and return fire at the enemy. In addition to facing enemies within the single player campaign, OVERTURN will release in-depth PVP multiplayer functionality in the coming weeks in the form of a free update for all players.
Even with the massive firepower afforded to the player, some additional help will come from MAGI, a fellow surviving lab experiment. Imbued with psychic powers, MAGI can help defend you from enemies as well as go on the offensive and destroy any foes. With Infinite Charge, Grenade, Battle MAGI, Time Slow, Shield and HP boosts, MAGI is an all-powerful ally to have – but where does her allegiance lie?
OVERTURN includes features to support content creation, including built-in Twitch chat support as well as third-person camera systems that can be manipulated to provide an alternate perspective on the action.
- Twitch Has An Impressive Audience Share, According To New Report
- Derek Lieu Creates A Video Game Trailer Spec Website
- Konami Confirms That Metal Gear Survive Will Include Micro-transactions - January 20, 2018
- Review: There’s a Good Game in Blade & Soul… Somewhere - January 20, 2018
- Seven: The Days Long Gone: Fantastic, if a Bit Too Unconventional - January 20, 2018
- Warframe Review: Better Than Ever, but Still a Major Grind - January 20, 2018
- Endless Day Starts Strong this Year with Endless Space 2’s Vaulters Expansion - January 20, 2018