As we saw last week, Charlotte Flair and Natalya have some deep seeded beef. During tonight’s WWE’s 6 women tag team match (Flair, Naomi, and Becky Lynch vs Natalya, Lana, and Tamina) Flair was ready to take her aggression out.
— WWE (@WWE) October 18, 2017
With so many contenders, would Flair get her hands on Natalya? Not immediately. Naomi took the brunt of the beating from both Natalya and Tamina, which almost ended the match for all 6 women. This was a great match to highlight Tamina though, who’s been put into some weird team up with Lana–who was even a lot more aggressive than usual. Finally after getting unusually beaten up, Flair was tagged in and made quick work of Lana. After some interference, Flair was able to get Lana into a figure four, winning he match. Of course Natalya tried to get in the last word, but this time Flair fought back. I’d like to see Flair get the title, as it would really up the Flair/Hart rivalry. Plus, the old school wrestling fan in me likes that.
- You Can Now Check Bus Wait Times on the My Disney Experience App - June 19, 2018
- Dolph Ziggler Shocks All with a Stunning Win Over Seth Rollins - June 19, 2018
- Monday Night RAW Opens with Ronda Rousey Laying Waste to Everyone - June 19, 2018
- Who Says Your Bathroom Can’t Be Magical? Check Out Basin Soaps - June 19, 2018
- Happy Pride! Gear Up for Your Parades and Parties with Hot Topic - June 19, 2018