There seems to be a spurt of speculator-like activity over The Tremendous Trump #1, a new comic by Alfred Perez, Ben Dunn and Brian Durham for Antarctic Press, with multiple copies now selling for $9 on eBay, twice the comic’s cover price.
Orange is the new Green! When an ordinary billionaire businessman accidentally suffers a massive overdose of ego-boosting and internet access, he becomes seven news feeds, one thousand tweets of unstoppable political fury: The Tremendous Trump! He’s “hyuge”, and the angrier he gets, the more bigly he gets, until he’s the best, believe us. In Shops: Oct 11, 2017
So naturally, there are more to come. In November, Brian Denham has The Trump Stole Christmas solo.
It might be an orange Christmas this y-WRONG! We’re going to have a gold Christmas! We have a new cover, the best cover, a cover that is…is just incredible, it’s incredibly gold. The fake news media probably won’t even report this cover, or they’ll tell you it’s orange, but you know the truth. We are going to have gold foil editions available, and it’ll be so easy to get one, believe us.In Shops: Nov 29, 2017
And January will be bringing The Tremendous Trump: World War T.
Can we expect three more years of these? What happens if they go for impeachment? Is Brian Denham the only one praying for four more years?
- Leaked Minor Details From Doomsday Clock #1 (SPOILERS) - November 18, 2017
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017