Now that Supergirl season 3 is up and running, we have the first awkward situation. In the first episode, new bad guy Morgan Edge (Adrian Pasdar) made a play to buy CatCo. Kara (Melissa Benoist) asked Lena Luthor (Katie McGrath) to try and intervene. She ended up buying the company herself. In the clip below from episode two we see Lena showing up to work at the company without having talked about it was James Olsen (Mehcad Brooks), the guy currently running the company.
It’s already going to be interesting to see the dynamic between James and Lena. He knows that she’s Kara’s friend and has helped the city. But she also helped bring the Daxamites to Earth last season and both her brother and mother have been megalomaniacs, so his trust levels may not be that high when it comes to the Luthor surname. And the fact she want to be more hands on with Catco and learn the business means she will be there a lot. If this was still on CBS, I’d say there would be a 90% chance Lena and James ended up together. On the CW… there’s maybe a 65% chance that will happen.
Supergirl airs Mondays at 8 PM on the CW.
- Legends Of Tomorrow Season 3, Episode 7 Recap: Welcome To The Jungle - November 22, 2017
- Flash Season 4, Episode 7 Recap: Therefore I Am - November 22, 2017
- Crisis On Earth-X: Two More Bad Guys Appear On New Poster - November 21, 2017
- Unboxing November’s Friday The 13th-Themed Box Of Dread - November 21, 2017
- Ash Williams Meets Gene Simmons In New KISS/Army Of Darkness From Dynamite - November 21, 2017