Now that Supergirl season 3 is up and running, we have the first awkward situation. In the first episode, new bad guy Morgan Edge (Adrian Pasdar) made a play to buy CatCo. Kara (Melissa Benoist) asked Lena Luthor (Katie McGrath) to try and intervene. She ended up buying the company herself. In the clip below from episode two we see Lena showing up to work at the company without having talked about it was James Olsen (Mehcad Brooks), the guy currently running the company.
It’s already going to be interesting to see the dynamic between James and Lena. He knows that she’s Kara’s friend and has helped the city. But she also helped bring the Daxamites to Earth last season and both her brother and mother have been megalomaniacs, so his trust levels may not be that high when it comes to the Luthor surname. And the fact she want to be more hands on with Catco and learn the business means she will be there a lot. If this was still on CBS, I’d say there would be a 90% chance Lena and James ended up together. On the CW… there’s maybe a 65% chance that will happen.
Supergirl airs Mondays at 8 PM on the CW.
- Jeff Parker and Bob Q Team for James Bond Origin - June 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger Season 1: Has Tyrone Found His Cloak? - June 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 13 Recap: You Know My Steez - June 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 12 Recap: Soliloquy of Chaos - June 20, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary – Peter David Talks the Finale of Battlestar Galactica vs Battlestar Galactica - June 20, 2018