Bond is one of those licences that they are very protective over. There should really be more stuff out there. I am also astonished that it took this long for Funko to get their hands on this one. But, they always do. And now we are going to get tons and tons of 007 Pops, and I am sure other products.
Funko is excited and honored to announce the British Secret Service agent
James Bond – code number 007 – and other memorable Bond film
characters are coming to Funko and Pop! vinyl!
James Bond Funko Pop
Some of the best-looking Funko Pops ever. I say that a lot these days, but how perfect do these look? Fun idea to focus on the villains for the first wave. They could have easily just phoned it in and given us eight versions of James. Out of the villains, Jaws is the best. But Blofled with his cat is so iconic, I guess fans will have to get both. I have always been more partial to James in his white tux, and boy does he look sharp here. The red rose accent is perfect.
James Bond Funko Pop Exclusives
Exclusives are a part of every Funko wave, and these will be no different. Oddjob tossing his hat will be at target. We also get two different versions of 007. Octopussy Bond at Barnes and Noble, and Dr. No Bond at Toys R Us.
I am also a little shocked that our current 007 Daniel Craig is not in this first run. But no worries, I am sure there will be many more waves. Mystery Minis will happen as well, and we will get one for each. They also teased that a Pop Ride will be coming.
Look for these in stores in December, just in time for holiday gift-giving. You can preorder them here now.
- Thor: Ragnarok Comes To Marvel Collectors Corps Funko Box
- Picard Gets His Due With New Figure From QMx
- NBA Kickoff: When The Outcome Seems The Same, Why Watch?
- Freddy Krueger Officially Teased As Next 'Dead By Daylight' Killer
- Kevin Smith: "There's No Such Thing As A Bad Comic Book Movie"
- Tick Star Regrets Woody Allen Collaboration, Donates Salary To RAINN, Quits Twitter
- 30 Pages Of The 35th Anniversary Complete Right-To-Left Akira
- Check Out The 'Call Of Duty: WWII' Live Action Trailer
- Woody Allen Hopes Harvey Weinstein Scandals Don't Result In Sexual Abuser Witch Hunt
- A Little Frankensteining Of Marvel Comics For January 2018 - X-Men, Venom, Phoenix
- Justice League Limited Edition Police Watch Set Announced
- Cosplayer Spotlight: Adam Frey
- Lucasfilm Deletes Fan/Collecting/Podcasting Sites Section From StarWars.com - October 22, 2018
- Be Hypnotized by the First Trailer For February’s The Prodigy - October 22, 2018
- Roman Reigns Opens RAW Revealing Leukemia Diagnosis, Relinquishes WWE Universal Title - October 22, 2018
- The Merkins Slashstreet Boys Parody “I’ll Kill You That Way” is the Best Thing You Will Watch Today - October 22, 2018
- Arrow Season 7 Gets Promo Video, Producer Teases No Happy Ever After For Roy - October 22, 2018