Writer: Ryan Ferrier
Artist: Carlos Magno
Main Cover: Mike Huddleston
Connecting Cover: Carlos Magno
Pulp Subscription Cover: Hans Woody
The damn dirty crossover event you demanded!
Following the events of the first Planet of the Apes film (1968), Dr. Zaius and General Ursus lead a small group of soldiers to the Forbidden Zone to destroy any remaining evidence of Taylor’s time among them. To their surprise, they discover…A KONG!
Now they must venture to Skull Island with Cornelius and Zira to discover the truth, but they may not survive the deadliest journey of their lives!
BOOM! Studios’ Kong comics are based on Joe DeVito’s Skull Island and Merian C. Cooper’s King Kong.
- Picard Gets His Due With New Figure From QMx
- WWE Gets Even More Funko Pops. Say Hello To The Bad Guy!
- NBA Kickoff: When The Outcome Seems The Same, Why Watch?
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, Autumn 2017: Marvel and DC Comics - January 22, 2018
- 22-Page Preview of Blue Baron #1 with Ron Frenz and Sal Buscema – Another 64-Page $3.99 Sitcomic - January 22, 2018