Growing up in the early ’90s, I distinctly remember Count Chocula cereal being widely available all the time. My parents never bought it for me, but I loved the commercials, and I wanted this cereal so damn bad.
But then the cereal vanished off shelves one day, only to re-appear as a seasonal cereal for Halloween. So, earlier this month, I bought myself a box.
In short, I’ve been missing out for the past 31 years. The cereal is actually really good. It’s like Lucky Charms, but all chocolate — something I can get behind. Plus, it’s not crazy sweet; it’s just right. I’ve been slowly getting through the box this month, but I have a feeling I’ll be buying extra boxes after Halloween.
If you have yet to try this cereal (I’m sure there’s one other person out there. Maybe.) go get it. It’s only out during the Halloween season, so your time is running out!
- Kitty Meets Her End in Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die: Heaven & Hell - May 25, 2018
- Indulge in All the Anime You Can Watch This Long Weekend with Crunchyroll - May 25, 2018
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018