Growing up in the early ’90s, I distinctly remember Count Chocula cereal being widely available all the time. My parents never bought it for me, but I loved the commercials, and I wanted this cereal so damn bad.
But then the cereal vanished off shelves one day, only to re-appear as a seasonal cereal for Halloween. So, earlier this month, I bought myself a box.
In short, I’ve been missing out for the past 31 years. The cereal is actually really good. It’s like Lucky Charms, but all chocolate — something I can get behind. Plus, it’s not crazy sweet; it’s just right. I’ve been slowly getting through the box this month, but I have a feeling I’ll be buying extra boxes after Halloween.
If you have yet to try this cereal (I’m sure there’s one other person out there. Maybe.) go get it. It’s only out during the Halloween season, so your time is running out!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018