Zack Snyder has been through quite a bit these last couple months. Because of that, Justice League has been through the ringer as a project, as well. Reshoots (that were always planned) and post-production were being handled by one Joss Whedon. People wondered out loud how much of the film Whedon would alter. Now, we may have a partial answer.
According to the film’s official website, we now know officially that Justice league will be rated PG-13. On top of that, Snyder is listed as the sole credited director. Whedon is listed as co-writer along with Chris Terrio, but nowhere to be seen on the director’s side. To me, that means that this will be as close to a Snyder film as we can get without him actually finishing it.
To be honest, this makes me happy. The man has been through so very much, and he was so excited to get to this film. I find myself rooting for him. I didn’t hate Batman Vs Superman: Dawn of Justice as much as most, and I thought Man of Steel was an interesting take on the Superman mythos. He seemed to be having more fun making this one than the others, as well. It is a real tragedy what happened in his personal life, with the death of his daughter. Hopefully what we see on screen is exactly what he envisioned.
Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman’s (Henry Cavill) selfless act, Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) enlists newfound ally Diana Prince to face an even greater threat. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to recruit a team to stand against this newly awakened enemy. Despite the formation of an unprecedented league of heroes — Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and the Flash — it may be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.
Justice League opens on November 17th.
- Movie Trivia Schmoedown App Finally Lets You Play The Internet's Best Trivia Game
- Exclusive First Look At The Women Of Dynamite Comics Shipping January 2018
- Pennywise And Georgie Get The Vynl Treatment From Funko
- Director List For 'Bond 25' Getting Shorter, New Favorite Revealed
- ‘9-1-1’: Ryan Murphy Adds Kenneth Choi, Aisha Hinds & 2 More To Series
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Year One Review: Call Your Zord
- Will Scott Lobdell Have The No. 1 Movie In America This Weekend?
- Gerald's Game Review: Thrills In Yet Another Great Stephen King Adaptation This Year
- The Long Awaited "New Mutants" Teaser Trailer Is Here
- 'Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter' #1 Review: Bloody Fun
- Exploring 'Star Trek: TNG' Through The Eyes Of An 11-Year-Old
- Happy Valentine's Day 2019: X-Men's Gambit Movie Has A Release Date
- A BC October: Tales From Terror-Vision! 'Saturday Night Dead' (1984-1990)
- Chatting With The Cast Of Marvel's Thor: Ragnarok On The Red Carpet
- Marvel Studios and New Era Team Up For Exclusive Infinity War Crew Cap - March 16, 2018
- Batman: The Animated Series Joker and Harley Quinn Statues Coming From Kotobukiya - March 16, 2018
- Loki Gets Another Hot Toys Release, This One from Ragnarok - March 16, 2018
- Catwoman One:12 Collective Figure Up for Order Now - March 15, 2018
- T-Rex Statue from Jurassic Park Heading Home Thanks to Iron Studios - March 15, 2018