Just in time for Halloween, we’ve finally got an update on the upcoming Addams Family movie!
Sausage Party director Conrad Vernon has signed on to direct MGM’s animated Addams Family reboot, in the works since 2013. Despite being most remembered for a 1960s television show and the 1990s movies, the Addams Family began as a comic strip in the New Yorker by cartoonist Charles Addams, first published in 1938.
In that spirit, screenwriter Pamela Pettler has reportedly based the script on the original cartoons. The reboot, produced by Gail Berman, replaced a planned Tim Burton stop motion animation Addams Family reboot that was in development prior to 2013.
- Charles Soule’s The Oracle Year is Coming to Television After Bidding War - January 22, 2018
- Watch Ben Passmore’s ‘Your Black Friend’ as an Animated Short Film - January 22, 2018
- WWE Spoils First Three and a Half Minutes of Tomorrow’s Raw 25 - January 21, 2018
- Hall-of-Fame Legend Snubbed in WWE Raw 25 Celebration - January 21, 2018
- Hyundai Veloster Lands Key Role in Marvel’s Ant-Man and the Wasp - January 20, 2018