Just in time for Halloween, we’ve finally got an update on the upcoming Addams Family movie!
Sausage Party director Conrad Vernon has signed on to direct MGM’s animated Addams Family reboot, in the works since 2013. Despite being most remembered for a 1960s television show and the 1990s movies, the Addams Family began as a comic strip in the New Yorker by cartoonist Charles Addams, first published in 1938.
In that spirit, screenwriter Pamela Pettler has reportedly based the script on the original cartoons. The reboot, produced by Gail Berman, replaced a planned Tim Burton stop motion animation Addams Family reboot that was in development prior to 2013.
- X-ual Healing: Sabretooth Reveals His Softer Side in Weapon X #16 - April 22, 2018
- Are X-Men’s Kitty Pryde and Colossus Not Planning a Jewish Wedding? - April 22, 2018
- X-ual Healing: A Trip Down Memory Lane with a Detour on Flashback Blvd in Cable #156 - April 22, 2018
- X-ual Healing: X-Men Gold Finally Hits Its Stride in X-Men Gold #26 - April 21, 2018
- Those Nerds at Archaia Want You to Spend Your Summer Reading Graphic Novels - April 21, 2018