Just in time for Halloween, we’ve finally got an update on the upcoming Addams Family movie!
Sausage Party director Conrad Vernon has signed on to direct MGM’s animated Addams Family reboot, in the works since 2013. Despite being most remembered for a 1960s television show and the 1990s movies, the Addams Family began as a comic strip in the New Yorker by cartoonist Charles Addams, first published in 1938.
In that spirit, screenwriter Pamela Pettler has reportedly based the script on the original cartoons. The reboot, produced by Gail Berman, replaced a planned Tim Burton stop motion animation Addams Family reboot that was in development prior to 2013.
- DC-Loving Long Beach Mayor Already Wants Warner Bros. To Release Justice League Ultimate Cut - November 18, 2017
- Ben Affleck’s Best Hope To Save His Post-Justice League Career Is To Defect To Marvel For A Daredevil Reboot - November 18, 2017
- Investigative Report: Ben Affleck Had Movie Career Before Batman Role - November 18, 2017
- Doctor Strange Writer Calls Out Rotten Tomatoes In Marvel Vs. DC Justice League Showdown - November 18, 2017
- Justice League Composer Danny Elfman Calls Replacing Classic Superhero Themes “A Bull@#$% Idea” - November 18, 2017