Just in time for Halloween, we’ve finally got an update on the upcoming Addams Family movie!
Sausage Party director Conrad Vernon has signed on to direct MGM’s animated Addams Family reboot, in the works since 2013. Despite being most remembered for a 1960s television show and the 1990s movies, the Addams Family began as a comic strip in the New Yorker by cartoonist Charles Addams, first published in 1938.
In that spirit, screenwriter Pamela Pettler has reportedly based the script on the original cartoons. The reboot, produced by Gail Berman, replaced a planned Tim Burton stop motion animation Addams Family reboot that was in development prior to 2013.
- Marvel Catches Typhoid Fever in October… but What Is It? - July 17, 2018
- Guardians of the Galaxy Director Says Trump is Worse Than Thanos - July 17, 2018
- Dark Horse, Not Marvel, to Publish a Wreck-It Ralph Comic Book - July 17, 2018
- Black Panther’s Shuri Gets Her Own Comic at Marvel in October by Nnedi Okorafor and Leonardo Romero - July 17, 2018
- Marvel Teases Mysterious “Blind Spot” for Tomorrow, July 18th - July 17, 2018