Season 7 was all about separating the survivors into different factions and tearing them down, but The Walking Dead Season 8 brings all those factions together into an all-out war against Negan and the Saviors. In the video below, the cast and crew of the series talk about the upcoming season and just what fans will be in store for.
Andrew Lincoln, who plays Rick Grimes, talks about the fan reaction and how about 98% of it is asking him to kindly kill Negan. Meanwhile Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who plays the very bad man, says that even though everyone wants to see Negan get his — he doesn’t see that happening. I’m thinking at some point, either Rick or Daryl (Norman Reedus) will be pounding on Negan’s skull with Lucille.
Everyone in the video agrees that this season will be action packed and focused on the group fighting together to bring down the Saviors. But they’re not naïve; they know that they are going to lose a lot of people in the process. And how much longer can Rick go before losing his hand as he does in the comics?
The Walking Dead Season 8 debuts on October 22nd at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018