Season 7 was all about separating the survivors into different factions and tearing them down, but The Walking Dead Season 8 brings all those factions together into an all-out war against Negan and the Saviors. In the video below, the cast and crew of the series talk about the upcoming season and just what fans will be in store for.
Andrew Lincoln, who plays Rick Grimes, talks about the fan reaction and how about 98% of it is asking him to kindly kill Negan. Meanwhile Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who plays the very bad man, says that even though everyone wants to see Negan get his — he doesn’t see that happening. I’m thinking at some point, either Rick or Daryl (Norman Reedus) will be pounding on Negan’s skull with Lucille.
Everyone in the video agrees that this season will be action packed and focused on the group fighting together to bring down the Saviors. But they’re not naïve; they know that they are going to lose a lot of people in the process. And how much longer can Rick go before losing his hand as he does in the comics?
The Walking Dead Season 8 debuts on October 22nd at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.
- Exclusive First Look at Gabriel Hardman and Carlos D’Anda’s Aliens: Dust to Dust #3 Covers - March 20, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3, Episode 15 Recap: Necromancing the Stone - March 20, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: First Look at ‘Schott Through the Heart’ - March 20, 2018
- Charlie’s Angels, Nancy Drew, and Vampirella Lead Dynamite’s June 2018 Solicitations - March 20, 2018
- George R. R. Martin Calls Syfy’s Nightflyers “Psycho in Space” - March 20, 2018