The second episode of Deck Nine’s Life Is Strange: Before the Storm, “Brave New World,” will be available on October 19 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The series serves as a prequel to Dontnod’s Life is Strange series, focusing on Chloe and Rachel’s friendship before the original series takes off.
The second episode will feature a few new characters, alongside some returning ones from the original Life Is Strange, and new environments.
The official story description reads:
As Chloe and Rachel’s family life continues to crumble, their friendship blossoms and the two girls discuss running away together. But before they can go, Chloe gets involved with an errand for Frank Bowers which puts her in a dangerous situation and exposes an uglier side to Arcadia Bay…
Life is Strange: Before the Storm is set in Arcadia Bay, three years before the events of the first game in the series. Players will take on the role of a rebellious 16 year-old Chloe Price who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber; a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes this new-found alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons.
The trailer for episode 2 is below.
- Check Out The PlayStation 4 Mini Wired Gamepad
- Should Game Conventions Open With a Barrage of Trailers? - December 9, 2017
- Moonlighter Shows off a New Trailer at PSX - December 9, 2017
- Gorgeous Indie Action-Adventure Game Mulaka Shines at PSX - December 9, 2017
- Fantasy Strike Will Come to PS4 for All You Super Street Fighter 2 Fans - December 9, 2017
- Grab Games Announces Knockout League for PSVR at PSX 2017 - December 9, 2017