We mentioned this at New York Comic Con, but now there’s official word. Poison-X, the Venom/X-Men crossover event. And better-looking artwork than our grainy in-hall pics:
In the far reaches of space, the Poisons attack the Marvel Universe – but who exactly are these new enemies, and what destruction are they planning to unleash on Earth? This is just the beginning of Poisons diabolical plot to overthrow the Marvel Universe…and it requires an unexpected team-up! This January, the Children of the Atom will join forces with Eddie Brock for a 6-part crossover that begins in X-MEN BLUE ANNUAL #1!
First seen in VENOMVERSE, the Poisons pose a threat that can only be stopped by the X-Men – and Venom. When the X-Men drag Venom into space for help, it turns out that they’re going to need to save the universe from something a little scarier than their own troubles, and Eddie Brock and his faithful Symbiote might be the only thing that can help stop it!
Don’t miss the crossover everyone will be talking about – POISON X starts this January with X-MEN BLUE ANNUAL #1!
X-MEN BLUE ANNUAL #1
Written by CULLEN BUNN
Art by EDGAR SALZAR
Cover by NICK BRADSHAW
- In Memory of Harlan Ellison: Michael Davis’s ‘The City on the Edge of Forever, Whitney, Martha & Apple Sauce – Straight No Chaser #339’ - July 17, 2018
- Dean Haspiel’s Red Hook Continues Free at LINE Webtoons with Starcross – Previewed Here - July 17, 2018
- Rock Candy Mountain’s Kyle Starks and Chris Schweizer Create Mars Attacks Comic for Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- John Jackson Miller and Daniel HDR Launch 35-Cent Battlestar Galactica #0 in October from Dynamite - July 17, 2018
- It’s a Two-Shirt Ant-Man and The Wasp Loot Crate for July 2018 - July 17, 2018