Guardians Of The Galaxy director James Gunn got to see Marvel’s next film at the premiere in Los Angeles last night. Thor: Ragnarok is the third Odinson centric film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and marks the introduction of several new MCU characters.
The premiere took place last night in Los Angeles, and this morning, Gunn took his facebook page to post his SPOILER FREE review of the film.
Highlights include his glowing praise of Jeff Goldblum as The Grandmaster, stating:
In fact, I might say the Grandmaster is my new favorite character in the Marvel universe if it weren’t that Miek makes his debut in this film.
He also encourages everyone “go see this freaking movie, unless you’re one of the people on Twitter who tweeted me last night that comic book movies aren’t supposed to be fun. I don’t quite get that but, you know, if that’s your thing, all good.”
You can read the entire post here:
Director Taika Waititi has brought the world of Asgard into the Jack Kirby technicolor world of comics, and we’re all pretty excited to see the film when it opens. Some notable Avengers team members return with Chris Hemsworth back as Thor, Mark Ruffalo back as Bruce Banner/Hulk, and Tom Hiddleston as Thor’s brother Loki.
Thor: Ragnarok is set to open on November 3rd 2017 worldwide.
- Thor: Ragnarok Red Carpet Premiere Gallery
- UPDATE: Trent Reznor And Atticus Ross Cover The Halloween Theme. Listen Now!
- Stranger Things Teases A Final Trailer For Tomorrow To Celebrate Friday The 13th
- New Halloween Movie Will Have John Carpenter Score, New Details Emerge - October 19, 2017
- Kevin Smith Will Donate All TWC Residuals To ‘Women In Film’ Non Profit - October 18, 2017
- Ron Howard Reveals The Official Han Solo Movie Title - October 17, 2017
- Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy Calls For Industry-Wide Commission To Combat Harassment And Abuse - October 17, 2017
- 80 Original Netflix Films On Slate For 2018 Release - October 16, 2017