In a shocking twist, a man caught streaming audio from Thor: Ragnarok’s Los Angeles premiere on the internet was revealed to be star Mark Ruffalo.
According to a report from THR, Ruffalo pirated the film and distributed over the web by accident. Ruffalo was streaming on Instagram Live as he came out on stage at the premiere, but rather than turn off the stream, Ruffalo simply put his phone in his pocket, leaving the stream running. As a result, fans were able to hear a portion of the movie before the stream ended for unknown reasons.
At the premiere, precautions to prevent piracy included making audience members place their phones in sealed pouches, but nobody thought that one of the film’s cast would be responsible for breaking the rule. Thankfully, Ruffalo shut things down, or someone shut it down for him, before too many spoilers were revealed. If Ruffalo spoiled the entire film, he would be encroaching on the livelihood of the entertainment press. We gotta eat, Mark Ruffalo. Leave the spoiling to us.
Thor: Ragnarok hits theaters on November 2nd, but you might be able to score a VHS from the trunk of Mark Ruffalo’s car in a secluded parking lot. We’ll keep you posted.
- Thor: Ragnarok Red Carpet Premiere Gallery
- UPDATE: Trent Reznor And Atticus Ross Cover The Halloween Theme. Listen Now!
- Stranger Things Teases A Final Trailer For Tomorrow To Celebrate Friday The 13th
- Stranger Things Comes Home With New Hasbro Board Games; Gear Up For Season 2!
- Cowabunga! Paramount Relaunching Ninja Turtles Franchise; Michael Bay Will Still Produce - June 20, 2018
- DC Comics Urges Fans to Be Like Superman and #StandWithRefugees - June 20, 2018
- New Comics by Ben Passmore, Liz Prince, Mister Hayden Highlight Silver Sprocket’s Summer and Fall Releases - June 20, 2018
- Key Walking Dead Issues Get Blind Bag Edition Variants for Walking Dead Day - June 20, 2018
- DC Heroes in Crisis Has Some Competition in September From Dave Sim’s Cerebus - June 20, 2018