In a shocking twist, a man caught streaming audio from Thor: Ragnarok’s Los Angeles premiere on the internet was revealed to be star Mark Ruffalo.
According to a report from THR, Ruffalo pirated the film and distributed over the web by accident. Ruffalo was streaming on Instagram Live as he came out on stage at the premiere, but rather than turn off the stream, Ruffalo simply put his phone in his pocket, leaving the stream running. As a result, fans were able to hear a portion of the movie before the stream ended for unknown reasons.
At the premiere, precautions to prevent piracy included making audience members place their phones in sealed pouches, but nobody thought that one of the film’s cast would be responsible for breaking the rule. Thankfully, Ruffalo shut things down, or someone shut it down for him, before too many spoilers were revealed. If Ruffalo spoiled the entire film, he would be encroaching on the livelihood of the entertainment press. We gotta eat, Mark Ruffalo. Leave the spoiling to us.
Thor: Ragnarok hits theaters on November 2nd, but you might be able to score a VHS from the trunk of Mark Ruffalo’s car in a secluded parking lot. We’ll keep you posted.
- Thor: Ragnarok Red Carpet Premiere Gallery
- UPDATE: Trent Reznor And Atticus Ross Cover The Halloween Theme. Listen Now!
- Stranger Things Teases A Final Trailer For Tomorrow To Celebrate Friday The 13th
- Stranger Things Comes Home With New Hasbro Board Games; Gear Up For Season 2!
- When Will Marvel Stop Inserting Politics in Our 1980s X-Men Comics [X-ual Healing 9-19-18] - September 23, 2018
- Cable News Host Has Had Enough Of Your Bull@#$% in X-Men Red #8 Preview - September 22, 2018
- John Jennings to Head Up Megascope Graphic Novel Imprint at Abrams - September 22, 2018
- Midtown Comics Selling Bagged Batpenis for $20 Cheap - September 22, 2018
- There’s a Major Continuity Error in Archie’s Latest Comic - September 21, 2018