Bleeding Cool contributor Rich Epstein was at NYCC on the hunt for his favorite cosplays of the convention,
Bleeding Cool reporters were on the scene over the weekend, and Adam Wolfe has sent us his collection of more than 100 cosplay photos that he’d gotten around the floor at the Javits Center. The A-list cosplayers were out in force as the weekend progressed – they braved the New York streets, subways, and Uber rides to be able to get into the throngs at the convention center to entertain everyone around them.
Fandoms of all genres and eras were represented, which ones are your favorites?
- Epic Sunday Cosplay At New York Comic Con
- 95 Cosplay Shots From New York Comic Con 2017, From MODOK To The Javits Center
- 423 Shots Of Cosplay From New York Comic Con 2017 On The Friday
- New Tomb Raider Movie Poster, Now with a Real Neck - December 11, 2017
- Chris Evans Invites Bullied Youth Keaton Jones to Join the Avengers - December 11, 2017
- San Francisco Film Critics Circle Award Winners, from Blade Runner to I, Tonya - December 10, 2017
- Darkest Hour Review: And the Winner Is… Gary Oldman - December 8, 2017
- The Shape of Water Review: A Romantic Fairy Tale in a Research Lab - December 8, 2017