Bleeding Cool contributor Rich Epstein was at NYCC on the hunt for his favorite cosplays of the convention,
Bleeding Cool reporters were on the scene over the weekend, and Adam Wolfe has sent us his collection of more than 100 cosplay photos that he’d gotten around the floor at the Javits Center. The A-list cosplayers were out in force as the weekend progressed – they braved the New York streets, subways, and Uber rides to be able to get into the throngs at the convention center to entertain everyone around them.
Fandoms of all genres and eras were represented, which ones are your favorites?
- Epic Sunday Cosplay At New York Comic Con
- 95 Cosplay Shots From New York Comic Con 2017, From MODOK To The Javits Center
- 423 Shots Of Cosplay From New York Comic Con 2017 On The Friday
- Halloween: A Rarity in Horror Films, a Sequel that Salvages a Franchise - October 19, 2018
- First Man: The Naked Singularity Within A National Mythos [Review] - October 12, 2018
- From Stormtrooper Ballgowns to Superman Punching Doomsday: 125 Cosplay Shots From NYCC Saturday - October 6, 2018
- American Gods Season 2 Teaser Trailer Revealed at NYCC – We Have it Here! - October 5, 2018
- Venom Review: It’s Not as Bad as You’ve Heard - October 5, 2018