We have two new clips from tonight’s Season 3 premiere of Supergirl, and we get a pretty good idea of just how Kara (Melissa Benoist) is coping with the loss of Mon-El (Chris Wood). In the first clip, Alex (Chyler Leigh) is trying to help Kara deal with her having sent Mon-El away to save the Earth, but Kara has shut down emotionally. She is pushing her feelings aside and focusing solely on being Supergirl.
The second clip shows Alex and Maggie Sawyer (Floriana Lima) in pursuit of a semi. They exchange fire and then slam on the breaks, and roll up the back door. Here see the villain Robert DuBois, AKA Bloodsport, with a .50 caliber machine gun ready to open fire on the two. Supergirl swoops in and blocks the bullets, then fights with Bloodsport on top of the truck. He tries to hit her with an electrical weapon, but she grabs it, showing no effect from the charge, then hitting him off the truck and sending him sailing.
This version of Supergirl doesn’t seem to be holding back at all. She’s put her ‘humanity’ away and is just focused on being a Kryptonian and Supergirl.
Supergirl returns tonight at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018