We have two new clips from tonight’s Season 3 premiere of Supergirl, and we get a pretty good idea of just how Kara (Melissa Benoist) is coping with the loss of Mon-El (Chris Wood). In the first clip, Alex (Chyler Leigh) is trying to help Kara deal with her having sent Mon-El away to save the Earth, but Kara has shut down emotionally. She is pushing her feelings aside and focusing solely on being Supergirl.
The second clip shows Alex and Maggie Sawyer (Floriana Lima) in pursuit of a semi. They exchange fire and then slam on the breaks, and roll up the back door. Here see the villain Robert DuBois, AKA Bloodsport, with a .50 caliber machine gun ready to open fire on the two. Supergirl swoops in and blocks the bullets, then fights with Bloodsport on top of the truck. He tries to hit her with an electrical weapon, but she grabs it, showing no effect from the charge, then hitting him off the truck and sending him sailing.
This version of Supergirl doesn’t seem to be holding back at all. She’s put her ‘humanity’ away and is just focused on being a Kryptonian and Supergirl.
Supergirl returns tonight at 8 p.m. ET on the CW.
- Read Vampirella Vol. 4 #0 Free from Dynamite’s 2017 Blockbuster Holiday Bundle - December 15, 2017
- Denver Broncos Put Trevor Siemian on IR, Will Wait to See Who Will Start - December 15, 2017
- Rob Liefeld Reacts to New Titans Image of Hawk and Dove - December 15, 2017
- Exclusive First Look at Dynamite’s Pop Culture Titles Shipping March 2017 - December 15, 2017
- 4 New Clips from Guillermo del Toro’s Trollhunters Season 2 - December 15, 2017