The force is strong with Campbell soup, who had a very impressive Star Wars themed display located at 10th ave and 37th Street in New York City this past weekend. The display was designed by Frederick Anderson, who used 38,000 soup cans (which weighed in at 22,000 lbs), and took 300 hours to create. Anderson had parents and children in mind when creating the whimsical display, which Campbell is hoping to donate to a children’s charity after the show.
The display played various Star Wars footage in the background, with their Star Wars themed cans on full display. Check out the pictures below, and here’s hoping they do this for next years New York Comic Con!
- Rian Johnson Spoils Who The Last Jedi Is; But Not Really, Because He Already Had
- Star Wars The Last Jedi Trailer: Meesa Thinks That's A Lot Of Misdirection
- Little Miss Alexa Bliss Defends Her Championship — But For How Long? - October 23, 2017
- Nerd Food: Rice Balls And Dragon Ball Z Marble Soda At Matcha Time Cafe - October 22, 2017
- Disney’s Hitchhiking Ghost Tiki Mugs Are Ghoulishly Delightful! - October 22, 2017
- Nerd Home: Sailor Moon Wax Melts From Starlit Creations! - October 20, 2017
- Nerd Food: Is Pillsbury’s Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix Any Good? - October 20, 2017