Gotham hit the stage at New York Comic Con this weekend and showed a sizzle reel. We have that as well as what they are called the Riddles & Rhymes remix.
Most of the sizzle reel is stuff from the first few episodes, but we are introduced to a new set of characters at the end, one of them acts like a rabid dog and is named Anubis. This may be a reference to the DC comics character of Anubis who is part of the Dog Pound and fought against Blue Beetle. Though that version is more of a werewolf-type character, and this one just seems like a crazy human. He and is partner are working for Ra’s al Ghul (Alexander Siddig) and are being sent after Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz).
The Riddles & Rhymes are two guys sent to rap/beat box a message to Oswald Cobblepot (Robin Lord Taylor) on behalf of Edward Nygma (Cory Michael Smith). The rap is a riddle about where they should meet to resolve their conflict. They’ve mixed in some other footage of Jim Gordon trying to solve a mystery, and we get to see Victor Zsasz (Anthony Corrigan) moving a bit to the beat. But when Penguin asks “What was that?” Zsasz suggests torturing the two men — who then run.
Gotham airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET on Fox.
- Image Comics Gives Us A Peek Into The Creative Process At NYCC
- NYCC 2017 From A First-Timer: "I've Never Been More Proud To Be A Geek"
- Marvel’s Daredevil Season 3: The Fall Of A Righteous Man - October 19, 2017
- The Magicians – Fanimation: Party Tricks Chapter One - October 19, 2017
- Arrow Season 6: An Inside Look At Episode 2, ‘Tribute’ - October 19, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary: Sholly Fisch Talks The Mighty Mouse Finale - October 19, 2017
- Supernatural Season 13: Trying To Explain God To The Son Of Lucifer - October 19, 2017