Earlier this year, Nintendo released Arms, a fighting game exclusive to Nintendo Switch. My kids love it and helps stop them from actually beating each other up in real life, A little.
And the game which involves, basically, flailing around a lot is being turned into a graphic novel to follow other Nintendo Zelda titles from Dark Horse. But this will be an actual orginal series of graphic novels. Yes, series.
ARMS is a revolutionary fighting experience for all ages and skill levels. Utilizing Joy-Con motion controls, players can throw punches and guide them midflight to hit agile fighters, avoid incoming attacks with dashes, or trampoline high into the air to rain down fists from above. Players can select from a colorful cast of fighting champions and try to win the coveted championship belt in the ARMS Grand Prix.
How that’s going to work in a comic book I have no idea. But the first will be published next autumn. Here’s the Joe Ng cover…
- Free Comic At MCM London Comic Con With Launch Of Du Lac & Fey: Dance Of Death - October 23, 2017
- Brits Are Getting Gruesome Context For Guy Fawkes Night From BBC’s Gunpowder - October 22, 2017
- Will Monday Bring Confirmation That MCM And Reed Expo Are Getting Together? - October 22, 2017
- Mark Gatiss And Michael Sheen Finally Make Hammer’s The Unquenchable Thirst Of Dracula - October 22, 2017
- The Unpublished? DC Comics Cancels ‘The Unwritten’ Book 2 - October 22, 2017