Earlier this year, Nintendo released Arms, a fighting game exclusive to Nintendo Switch. My kids love it and helps stop them from actually beating each other up in real life, A little.
And the game which involves, basically, flailing around a lot is being turned into a graphic novel to follow other Nintendo Zelda titles from Dark Horse. But this will be an actual orginal series of graphic novels. Yes, series.
ARMS is a revolutionary fighting experience for all ages and skill levels. Utilizing Joy-Con motion controls, players can throw punches and guide them midflight to hit agile fighters, avoid incoming attacks with dashes, or trampoline high into the air to rain down fists from above. Players can select from a colorful cast of fighting champions and try to win the coveted championship belt in the ARMS Grand Prix.
How that’s going to work in a comic book I have no idea. But the first will be published next autumn. Here’s the Joe Ng cover…
- Over 80 Exclusive Items From WonderCon 2018, as the Doors Open… - March 23, 2018
- Marvel to Publish Free ‘Marvel Universe Magazine’ for 18th April - March 23, 2018
- Boom Comics of Lawrence, Kansas, Explodes on Facebook - March 23, 2018
- Separated At Birth: Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo’s Batman: Last Knight on Earth and Andrew McLean’s Headlopper? - March 23, 2018
- How Come Five Below Gets Better Deals Than Comic Stores Through Diamond? A Retailer Asks… - March 23, 2018