Earlier this year, Nintendo released Arms, a fighting game exclusive to Nintendo Switch. My kids love it and helps stop them from actually beating each other up in real life, A little.
And the game which involves, basically, flailing around a lot is being turned into a graphic novel to follow other Nintendo Zelda titles from Dark Horse. But this will be an actual orginal series of graphic novels. Yes, series.
ARMS is a revolutionary fighting experience for all ages and skill levels. Utilizing Joy-Con motion controls, players can throw punches and guide them midflight to hit agile fighters, avoid incoming attacks with dashes, or trampoline high into the air to rain down fists from above. Players can select from a colorful cast of fighting champions and try to win the coveted championship belt in the ARMS Grand Prix.
How that’s going to work in a comic book I have no idea. But the first will be published next autumn. Here’s the Joe Ng cover…
- Separated at Bath: Rob Liefeld and the New Domino Annual - July 22, 2018
- How Many Times Can Marvel Exclusively Give Away the Same Exclusive Variant Cover at San Diego Comic-Con? - July 22, 2018
- Marvel True Believers Panel Previews Squirrel Girl, Marvel Rising, Spider-Man/Deadpool, Domino, Runaways, and Many More - July 22, 2018
- A Look Inside the Increasingly Late Mister Miracle at San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018
- Swag from the Marvel True Believers Panel at San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2018