Browsing the floor of New York Comic Con, I managed across a familiar face in Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night from Koji Igarashi and published by 505 Games. I got a good shot at their demo as I made my way through the Metroidvania adventure. The graphics are solid and the sound is great — a lot of the gameplay flowed well as I killed off my enemies, upgraded my gear and took on the boss. I can’t wait to get this down the road.
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Want Your Thoughts on DLC
- Latest Dev Update For 'Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night' Shows New Footage
- A New Trailer Shows Off The Closed Beta For 'Laser League'
- Sea Of Thieves Talks About the Whole Single and Duo Player Situation - April 26, 2018
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Latest Patch Adds a New Car and More - April 26, 2018
- A 13-Year-Old Gets an Esports Contract to Play Fortnite - April 26, 2018
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion Gets a Trailer and Release Date - April 26, 2018
- Laser League Gets an Official Release Date for May - April 26, 2018