Browsing the floor of New York Comic Con, I managed across a familiar face in Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night from Koji Igarashi and published by 505 Games. I got a good shot at their demo as I made my way through the Metroidvania adventure. The graphics are solid and the sound is great — a lot of the gameplay flowed well as I killed off my enemies, upgraded my gear and took on the boss. I can’t wait to get this down the road.
- Latest Dev Update For 'Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night' Shows New Footage
- A New Trailer Shows Off The Closed Beta For 'Laser League'
- Overwatch League Scores Another Big Sponsorship In Week Two - January 19, 2018
- Break Out The Measuring Stick: We Review Torres by IDW Games - January 19, 2018
- What’s In The Box?! Geek Fuel – January 2018 - January 19, 2018
- Taking YouTube Fun on the Road: An Interview with Markiplier’s ‘You’re Welcome Tour’ - January 19, 2018
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Gets A New Japanese Trailer - January 18, 2018