Browsing the floor of New York Comic Con, I managed across a familiar face in Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night from Koji Igarashi and published by 505 Games. I got a good shot at their demo as I made my way through the Metroidvania adventure. The graphics are solid and the sound is great — a lot of the gameplay flowed well as I killed off my enemies, upgraded my gear and took on the boss. I can’t wait to get this down the road.
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Want Your Thoughts on DLC
- Latest Dev Update For 'Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night' Shows New Footage
- A New Trailer Shows Off The Closed Beta For 'Laser League'
- PUBG Mobile to Host Their First Livestream Invitational Called “Player Well Known” - August 16, 2018
- PUBG Corp and FACEIT Partner Up to Create Online Competitive Leagues - August 16, 2018
- OpTic Gaming and Sansar Partner Up to Bring VR to Esports - August 16, 2018
- Strange Brigade Receives an Extended Gameplay Trailer - August 14, 2018
- Relive the Entire Daniel Bryan Saga as a WWE 2K19 Storyline - August 14, 2018