One of the cool little booths I got to visit at New York Comic Con was manned by D3 Go! This company is working on a couple new app games for tablet, one for Magic: The Gathering and one with an X-Men battling theme.
Both of them revolve around the puzzle completion type of combat where you match three items in a row of what you want and gain that ability, or take away power from your opponent by completing theirs. Both were really cool to check out and play, and even though MTG has a place in my heart, I had a lot more fun with the X-Men title.
- 'Magic: The Gathering Arena' To Start Closed Beta In December
- Gotham At NYCC 2017: The Return Of Ra's Al Ghul And Bruce Wayne's Path To Batman
- Cast Of Fox's The Gifted And NYCC Crowd Sing Happy Birthday To Percy Hynes White
- Sea Of Thieves: A New Kind Of Multiplayer Experience, From NYCC 2017
- 'Ninjak Vs. The Valiant Universe' Cast Talks The Upcoming Web Series At NYCC 2017
- 'Archer: Danger Island' Episode 1 Review From NYCC 2017
- Overwatch League Scores Another Big Sponsorship In Week Two - January 19, 2018
- Break Out The Measuring Stick: We Review Torres by IDW Games - January 19, 2018
- What’s In The Box?! Geek Fuel – January 2018 - January 19, 2018
- Taking YouTube Fun on the Road: An Interview with Markiplier’s ‘You’re Welcome Tour’ - January 19, 2018
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Gets A New Japanese Trailer - January 18, 2018