Bleeding Cool’s Lauren Sisselman is usually the Arcade Chaser around here, but Gavin Sheehan gave it a go at New York Comic Con 2017.
In the middle of all the chaos that is NYCC, I decided to take a break and browsed the Syfy lounge just below the press area.
Many of us got to hang out and play classic arcade games like Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, and even Mortal Kombat II. All of the games were free of charge to just hang out and play as you recharged your phone or got a bite to eat. It’s a lovely perk that you don’t see at a lot of conventions for people who just pay general admission. It was also nice to see Syfy go the extra mile for people, giving away free t-shirts to the victims of the chilly, rainy Sunday. Check out all the games we played below.
- We May Be Getting A New Donkey Kong Game For The Switch
- The White Rose Gameroom Show Picture Gallery
- Lying In The Gutters - October 8th, 2017 - Everyone Up In Arms At NYCC
- Syfy Wire Fangrrls Presents: Badass Women of Sci-Fi
- Bleak, Bleak, Jesus Christ, This Is Bleak: Black Mirror at NYCC
- NYCC 2017 Interview With DCAU Writer/Producer Jim Krieg: The Freedoms Of Superhero Prominence
- Image Comics - The Future of Fantasy Panel at NYCC
- Overwatch League Scores Another Big Sponsorship In Week Two - January 19, 2018
- Break Out The Measuring Stick: We Review Torres by IDW Games - January 19, 2018
- What’s In The Box?! Geek Fuel – January 2018 - January 19, 2018
- Taking YouTube Fun on the Road: An Interview with Markiplier’s ‘You’re Welcome Tour’ - January 19, 2018
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Gets A New Japanese Trailer - January 18, 2018