Here’s a look at Luis Royos‘s cover for Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast #1.
“Royo, whose name has become synonymous with Heavy Metal, has been on the cover of Heavy Metal Magazine more times than any other artist in its history” said CEO Jeff Krelitz. “It was only appropriate that Royo should help launch us into this bold new endeavor with Iron Maiden.”
Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast, which already has pre-orders over 20,000 copies, releases later this month and is the first official Iron Maiden comic series, based on the band’s hit mobile role playing game of the same name — where players battle as Eddie across the many worlds of Iron Maiden’s discography, from the ancient sands of Powerslave to the far future of the Final Frontier.
“After dark forces conspired to corrupt the fabric of reality, Eddie’s immortal soul is shattered and strewn across the cosmos -this next episode has Eeddie facing armies from different world w. arsNow, a weakened, primal Eddie must journey across space and time to battle the twisted legions of The Beast, seek out the lost shards of his soul, and bring order to the realms. With each victory, and with the aid of old friends, Eddie will restore his fearsome powers as he draws ever closer to facing the Unholy foe behind his fall… and thwarting a plot to unravel all of Creation!”
- Final Issues for Barbarella, Dejah Thoris, Robots Vs Princesses and Xena Dynamite in Dynamite’s Ongoing November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018