Here’s a look at Luis Royos‘s cover for Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast #1.
“Royo, whose name has become synonymous with Heavy Metal, has been on the cover of Heavy Metal Magazine more times than any other artist in its history” said CEO Jeff Krelitz. “It was only appropriate that Royo should help launch us into this bold new endeavor with Iron Maiden.”
Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast, which already has pre-orders over 20,000 copies, releases later this month and is the first official Iron Maiden comic series, based on the band’s hit mobile role playing game of the same name — where players battle as Eddie across the many worlds of Iron Maiden’s discography, from the ancient sands of Powerslave to the far future of the Final Frontier.
“After dark forces conspired to corrupt the fabric of reality, Eddie’s immortal soul is shattered and strewn across the cosmos -this next episode has Eeddie facing armies from different world w. arsNow, a weakened, primal Eddie must journey across space and time to battle the twisted legions of The Beast, seek out the lost shards of his soul, and bring order to the realms. With each victory, and with the aid of old friends, Eddie will restore his fearsome powers as he draws ever closer to facing the Unholy foe behind his fall… and thwarting a plot to unravel all of Creation!”
- Mark Gatiss And Michael Sheen Finally Make Hammer’s The Unquenchable Thirst Of Dracula - October 22, 2017
- The Unpublished? DC Comics Cancels ‘The Unwritten’ Book 2 - October 22, 2017
- A Familiar Character Is Set To Discover That Peter Parker Is Spider-Man – Again (SPOILER) - October 22, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Get A New Fictional Eastern European Country (Punisher SPOILERS) - October 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters, 22nd October 2017 – Blink And You’ll Miss Her - October 22, 2017