Here’s a look at Luis Royos‘s cover for Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast #1.
“Royo, whose name has become synonymous with Heavy Metal, has been on the cover of Heavy Metal Magazine more times than any other artist in its history” said CEO Jeff Krelitz. “It was only appropriate that Royo should help launch us into this bold new endeavor with Iron Maiden.”
Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast, which already has pre-orders over 20,000 copies, releases later this month and is the first official Iron Maiden comic series, based on the band’s hit mobile role playing game of the same name — where players battle as Eddie across the many worlds of Iron Maiden’s discography, from the ancient sands of Powerslave to the far future of the Final Frontier.
“After dark forces conspired to corrupt the fabric of reality, Eddie’s immortal soul is shattered and strewn across the cosmos -this next episode has Eeddie facing armies from different world w. arsNow, a weakened, primal Eddie must journey across space and time to battle the twisted legions of The Beast, seek out the lost shards of his soul, and bring order to the realms. With each victory, and with the aid of old friends, Eddie will restore his fearsome powers as he draws ever closer to facing the Unholy foe behind his fall… and thwarting a plot to unravel all of Creation!”
- Alan Davis Joins Captain America #703 - April 26, 2018
- Which Back Issues are Getting the Avengers: Infinity War Effect – and Which Ones Might Be About To - April 26, 2018
- Many Armors of Iron Man Mini-Comic Given Away for Tony Stark: Iron Man Launch Party - April 26, 2018
- Why the Movie Thanos is More Chilling Than the Comic Book Thanos [Minor Spoilers] - April 26, 2018
- Almost All Marvel Comics Nominated for Eisners This Year Have Been Cancelled - April 26, 2018