Here’s a look at Luis Royos‘s cover for Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast #1.
“Royo, whose name has become synonymous with Heavy Metal, has been on the cover of Heavy Metal Magazine more times than any other artist in its history” said CEO Jeff Krelitz. “It was only appropriate that Royo should help launch us into this bold new endeavor with Iron Maiden.”
Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast, which already has pre-orders over 20,000 copies, releases later this month and is the first official Iron Maiden comic series, based on the band’s hit mobile role playing game of the same name — where players battle as Eddie across the many worlds of Iron Maiden’s discography, from the ancient sands of Powerslave to the far future of the Final Frontier.
“After dark forces conspired to corrupt the fabric of reality, Eddie’s immortal soul is shattered and strewn across the cosmos -this next episode has Eeddie facing armies from different world w. arsNow, a weakened, primal Eddie must journey across space and time to battle the twisted legions of The Beast, seek out the lost shards of his soul, and bring order to the realms. With each victory, and with the aid of old friends, Eddie will restore his fearsome powers as he draws ever closer to facing the Unholy foe behind his fall… and thwarting a plot to unravel all of Creation!”
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018