Bandai Namco has finally announced that it will be bringing God Eater 3, the latest iteration of its popular monster-slaying Action RPG series, to the Americas for home consoles. Team up with other God Eaters equipped with the latest God Arc weapons to take down monstrous new Aragami tearing apart locations around the globe.
In the world of God Eater 3, Earth no longer resembles the home we know and love. The Aragami, which are terrifying beasts that live only to eat everything, are carving a path of destruction and misery wherever they are encountered. To combat this threat an elite group of heroes known as God Eaters are called upon to save humanity. God Eaters are individuals who have been bestowed upon them the ability to wield powerful new God Arcs, special weapons powered by Oracle Cells and the only known weapons capable of destroying the monstrous Aragami. However, another mission is coming into focus; something is happening to the God Eaters and the line between light and dark has never been so thin. It’s time to start breaking free from the cursed shackles that bind the souls of the God Eaters as the battle rages on around them.
The official announcement trailer is below. The western release does not have a release date just yet, but chances are we’ll see it in early 2018.
- 'Little Witch Academia' Gets A New Japanese Trailer For PS4 Release
- InnoGames Shows Off 'Elvenar' Events For October
- South Korea’s Game Industry is Quietly Ferreting Out Feminist Devs - April 26, 2018
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset Impressions - April 26, 2018
- Usain Bolt to Attempt the Xbox Game Pass Challenge Today - April 26, 2018
- The PC Building Simulator has Sold 100,000 Copies - April 26, 2018
- Pre-Orders Now Live for Mutant: Year Zero’s Mechatron Expansion - April 26, 2018