Percy Hynes White, who plays Andy Strucker on Fox’s X-Men TV show The Gifted, celebrated his birthday today. And if he thought he was going to attend Fox’s The Gifted panel at New York Comic Con and not have the show’s entire cast, and the entire crowd, sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to him, he was horribly mistaken.
The teen TV star’s big moment was captured and broadcast on Marvel’s Twitter:
— Marvel Entertainment (@Marvel) October 8, 2017
How sweet. But we wonder if Fox licensed the rights to that song. And if they did, will Ike Perlmutter forbid the song from ever being featured in a Marvel comic again?
The Gifted airs on Mondays on Fox. In it, the Strucker family seeks the help of a Mutant Underground group to protect their children after they’re revealed as mutants in a world where the X-Men have disappeared and the government is hunting down mutants. Episode 1 is available to watch for free online if you need to catch up before Episode 2 tomorrow.
- Chat, Play, Or Just Relax At The Retro Chill Area Of NYCC 2017
- The Cast Of Fox's The Gifted Talks Characters And Sings Happy Birthday
- A Preview Of D3 Go! Tablet Game From NYCC 2017
- CM Punk’s Former Best Friend, Colt Cabana, is Suing Him for $1.2 Million - August 15, 2018
- To Sue Former Aide Omarosa, Donald Trump Hires Hulk Hogan’s Lawyer from Gawker Lawsuit - August 15, 2018
- Carnage Set for Return in Web of Venom: Carnage Born - August 15, 2018
- Senators Elizabeth Warren and Brian Schatz Demand Investigation Into Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter, “Mar-a-Lago Cronies” Over VA Influence - August 15, 2018
- DC to Make Waves with Justice League/Aquaman Drowned Earth Crossover in November - August 15, 2018