Photos Courtesy of Bleeding Cool’s Hugh Sheridan (photos 1-6) and Joe Glass (the rest):
Saturday at New York Comic Con 2017 rolled out with some more awesome cosplay by the convention-goers!
A lot of people showed their passion through some amazing cosplay work. From Silk, Spider-Man, and the Scarlet Spider, to the warriors of Dragonball Z, and Pennywise kept pop, pop, popping up. The agents of A.I.M, the Stalk from Saga, Belle, Robin with Batman and Metal writer Scott Snyder (cosplaying as himself), Boba Fett, Misty Knight, Luke Cage, Elektra, Jessica Jones, Frozone from the Incredibles, Ahsoka Tano, Guile, Cammy, the heroes of Overwatch, the X-Men, and Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain all made appearances as well. Of course, there was also the ever-popular bacon.
Apologies for the characters I didn’t label or name; even I have my gaps in geekdom knowledge. That doesn’t make their cosplay any less great.
My personal favorites are the Misty Knight, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage. Those are three of my favorite Marvel characters, and they don’t often get the cosplay love they deserve. The A.I.M beekeepers are great too. I will always encourage going for the classic, bulky, yellow A.I.M suits. The Swamp Thing is certainly impressive, too.
Also, much love to Scott Snyder for taking the pic with that young fan.
Take a look a the gallery below; it is definitely worth your time.
- Clash Of The Titans: Funhaus & Game Grumps Meet In 'Overwatch' Again
- New 'Overwatch' Halloween Skins Leaked Before The Event
- Epic Sunday Cosplay At New York Comic Con
- NYCC 2017 Vanessa Marshall Interview: Stop Apologizing And Really Put Our Big Girl Pants On
- Black Panther Annual #1 Review: A Celebration of King T’Challa - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #796 Review: Better, but Still Not Good - February 22, 2018
- Cave Carson Has a Cybernetic Eye/Swamp Thing Special #1 Review: Testing the Limits of Self-Reference - February 22, 2018
- Ninja-K #4 (Late) Review: Character Insight and an Awesome Cast Addition - February 21, 2018
- Bloodshot Salvation #6 (Late) Review: Some Emotional Weight and Incredible Artwork - February 21, 2018