Clementine from the Telltale Walking Dead game series is a fan favorite. Hell, she may be one of the most beloved Walking Dead characters there is across the comics, games, and shows on AMC. Along with Lee, Lilly, and others, these characters were brought to life in spectacular fashion in the games. But sadly, it looks like that is where they will be staying.
When asked about plans to bring characters from the Telltale games to the TV shows Saturday at the Walking Dead NYCC panel, Robert Kirkman gave a eloquent, thought-provoking response:
So, it looks like this probably won’t be happening. but that’s OK. We will always have the games.
[Editor’s Note: The Walking Dead fandom will remember that.]
- Tellltale Games Lays Off One-Quarter Of Their Staff
- Gary Whitta Returns For Telltale's 'Walking Dead' Final Season
- NYCC 2017 Vanessa Marshall Interview: Stop Apologizing And Really Put Our Big Girl Pants On
- The Walking Dead Donating Props And Sets To Smithsonian
- Mattel WWE Retro Figures Get Great Packaging, Heartbreak Hotel… and It’s Awesome - February 23, 2018
- Kong Gets a Very Amazing, Very Expensive Statue from Prime 1 Studio - February 23, 2018
- Black Panther’s Awesome Villain Erik Killmonger Gets a Hot Toys Release - February 23, 2018
- We Take a Look at the Thanos Figure from Avengers: Infinity War - February 23, 2018
- Mondo Has a New Batman: The Animated Series Figure, and it Looks Awesome - February 22, 2018