Clementine from the Telltale Walking Dead game series is a fan favorite. Hell, she may be one of the most beloved Walking Dead characters there is across the comics, games, and shows on AMC. Along with Lee, Lilly, and others, these characters were brought to life in spectacular fashion in the games. But sadly, it looks like that is where they will be staying.
When asked about plans to bring characters from the Telltale games to the TV shows Saturday at the Walking Dead NYCC panel, Robert Kirkman gave a eloquent, thought-provoking response:
So, it looks like this probably won’t be happening. but that’s OK. We will always have the games.
[Editor’s Note: The Walking Dead fandom will remember that.]
- Tellltale Games Lays Off One-Quarter Of Their Staff
- Gary Whitta Returns For Telltale's 'Walking Dead' Final Season
- NYCC 2017 Vanessa Marshall Interview: Stop Apologizing And Really Put Our Big Girl Pants On
- The Walking Dead Donating Props And Sets To Smithsonian
- Funko SDCC Exclusives Wave 2: Star Wars! Plus: Clone Wars Pops in August - June 19, 2018
- Funko SDCC Exclusive Wave 1: Anime! Dragonball, Heavy Metal, and More - June 18, 2018
- Let’s Take a Look at the Marvel Legends Wolverine Legendary Riders Set - June 16, 2018
- Lids Embroidered Hats Are a Great Last-Minute Father’s Day Gift - June 16, 2018
- Let’s Take a Look at Mattel’s Best of the Attitude Era WWE Elite Figures - June 16, 2018