Visiting the Capcom booth yesterday at NYCC, I got to try out a few different games and features. One of which was Puzzle Fighter, due out late this year for Android and iOS. The game is essentially MvC without the M and a puzzle mechanic thrown in. A lot of the game’s action is okay, but the puzzle system is one to get used to as it feels like Puyo Puyo with different building systems and powerups. We’ll see how the game does when it comes out this Winter,
- Puyo Puyo is Becoming an Esports Game in Japan
- Breaking Into Marvel Comics At NYCC 2017
- DC Leaks Vertigo And Young Animal Announcements, Including New Series Motherlands And Deathbed
- Marvel Pulls Northrop Grumman Comic From Website
- Looking Over The Items From Cryptozoic At NYCC 2017
- Friday Cosplay And Show Floor Pics From NYCC 2017!