One of the cool items Capcom brought to NYCC was Monster Hunter World, where they basically wanted people to get their hands on the four-player co-op system and try hunting down a monster on their own as a team. The world, while beautiful, is not really open world in this system as its clear you’ll be running from point to point on a very large map, but you’ll find yourself covering much of the same ground. That isn’t much of a drawback though, as we still got an awesome experience chasing down a rock monster and bringing it down as a team, which was one of the best experiences I’ve had from the demos so far. I hope any gamer visiting the con this weekend gets a chance to try it out.
- Aloy From 'Horizon Zero Dawn' Is Added To 'Monster Hunter: World'
- A New Japanese 'Monster Hunter: World' Commercial Shows Off Much More
- “Crazy” Talk: Mental Health, Pop Culture, And Empowerment At NYCC
- Breaking Into Marvel Comics At NYCC 2017
- DC Leaks Vertigo And Young Animal Announcements, Including New Series Motherlands And Deathbed
- Marvel Pulls Northrop Grumman Comic From Website
- Looking Over The Items From Cryptozoic At NYCC 2017
- Konami Reveals New Yu-Gi-Oh! TGC Structure Deck: Soulburner - November 16, 2018
- Final Fantasy XIV Receives a New Expansion in Shadowbringers - November 16, 2018
- Subnation Partners With DreamHack as Their Cultural Experience Partner - November 16, 2018
- Nintendo Will Not Be Making an N64 Mini, For Now - November 16, 2018
- Overwatch Enters Another Free Weekend to Show Off Ashe - November 16, 2018