Comic book millionaire and third-most famous person ever born in Kentucky (behind George Clooney and Hunter S. Thompson) Robert Kirkman revealed at AMC’s The Walking Dead panel that an upcoming character will link The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead.
The wily Kirkman refused to reveal whether a character from FTWD will appear on TWD, or the other way around. He did say, however, that allowing the crossover to take place breaks “a longstanding promise.” Take note: Kirkman cannot be trusted.
More news to come on this subject was promised, and we vow to honor that promise with one of our own, to produce keyword-rich, speculative articles about it nonstop until the secret is revealed.
Bleeding Cool ace television reporter Ray Flook is embedded in New York Comic Con and will continue to provide us with breaking stories from the panel. Come back later for a full panel report.
- The Walking Dead Donating Props And Sets To Smithsonian
- Negan Gets "Only 2" F-Bombs This Season On The Walking Dead
- Iceman Gets an Uncanny X-Men: Winter’s End One-Shot in February - November 16, 2018
- Former WWE Star Enzo Amore Kicked Off Plane for Vaping - November 15, 2018
- Bolt Thrower, Pantera, and Yngwie Malmsteen Albums Homaged in Latest Murder Falcon Variants - November 15, 2018
- Cyclops and Wolverine are the Last X-Men in Uncanny X-Men #12 - November 15, 2018
- Pak and Milonogiannis Explore Post-Apocalyptic Samurai in Ronin Island in March - November 15, 2018