Yu-Gi-Oh! made an appearance at New York Comic Con this year with some awesome announcements, primarily focusing on a couple of the new box sets that will be on the way soon.
Starting off is the Legendary Dragon Decks that are on the way with some awesome goodies inside, followed by the Collector’s Box with a starter pack and several boosters to build it up.
Another fun surprise was to see a mobile version of the game, which people were getting the chance to check out with producer Kenji Kataoka. He briefly told us that he was excited to see this version of the game come out as it gives fans a more interactive experience as if they’re playing the game from the series.
- 200th Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series: Day 1 in Columbus
- Yu-Gi-Oh! to Receive New Physical Sets Coming in the Fall
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Celebrates One-Year Anniversary with New Update
- September 2017 Comics Marketshare Still Down As Marvel Legacy Takes The Top Spot
- Twitch Is Running RWBY And Yu-Gi-Oh! Marathons This Month
- Konami Has "High Hopes For The Game's Industry" After A Strong First Quarter
- Viz Media Announces Hunter X Hunter The Movie: Phantom Rouge
- Marvel And DC Both Up Their Market Share For The Summer - June 2017
- THQ Nordic Releases a New Apocalyptic Trailer for Darksiders III - November 16, 2018
- Chucklefish Shows Off 15 Minutes of Eastward Footage - November 16, 2018
- State of Decay 2 Adds a New Free Zedhunter Update - November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen Will Offer a Free Week in Late November - November 16, 2018
- Atari Announces RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures for Switch - November 16, 2018