Bleeding Cool broke this story out from the Diamond Retailer meeting yesterday. But now we have a lot more art to show off.
Titan Comics and Hard Case Crime will be publishing a new comic book series, Babylon Berlin, the translated graphic novel that was adapted into the German TV series picked up for worldwide distribution by Netflix.
Written and illustrated by Arne Jysch, based on the original novel by Volker Kutscher, Babylon Berlin is set in the 1920s, at the birth of the Weimar Republic, amid great economic and political difficulties. Babylon Berlin is a tale of corruption, trafficking, and scandal.
Following an unfortunate incident of manslaughter and at a moment of radical change in Germany, Detective Inspector Gereon Rath moves to Berlin. He stumbles upon an ever-growing criminal investigation into a sex ring, discovering that he can trust no one, not even the police.
Babylon Berlin will fall under Titan Comics’ Hard Case Crime imprint, whose previous publications include Peepland, Triggerman, Normandy Gold, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo – Millennium, and the forthcoming Minky Woodcock: The Girl Who Handcuffed Houdini by Cynthia von Buhler, and Quarry’s War by Max Allan Collins.
- Thunderbolt and Lightning, Very, Very Frightening at MCM London Comic Con Tonight - May 26, 2018
- What Might Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp’s Green Lantern Be Like? - May 26, 2018
- Tom Ellis Sang to #SaveLucifer at MCM London Comic Con (VIDEO) - May 26, 2018
- 63 Cosplay Pics from MCM London Comic Con 2018 - May 26, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018