Bleeding Cool broke this story out from the Diamond Retailer meeting yesterday. But now we have a lot more art to show off.
Titan Comics and Hard Case Crime will be publishing a new comic book series, Babylon Berlin, the translated graphic novel that was adapted into the German TV series picked up for worldwide distribution by Netflix.
Written and illustrated by Arne Jysch, based on the original novel by Volker Kutscher, Babylon Berlin is set in the 1920s, at the birth of the Weimar Republic, amid great economic and political difficulties. Babylon Berlin is a tale of corruption, trafficking, and scandal.
Following an unfortunate incident of manslaughter and at a moment of radical change in Germany, Detective Inspector Gereon Rath moves to Berlin. He stumbles upon an ever-growing criminal investigation into a sex ring, discovering that he can trust no one, not even the police.
Babylon Berlin will fall under Titan Comics’ Hard Case Crime imprint, whose previous publications include Peepland, Triggerman, Normandy Gold, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo – Millennium, and the forthcoming Minky Woodcock: The Girl Who Handcuffed Houdini by Cynthia von Buhler, and Quarry’s War by Max Allan Collins.
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018
- Valiant Entertainment to Publish ‘The Forgotten Queen’ - October 22, 2018
- Geoff Weber Adds Depth to The Scientists by Thinking Inside the Box - October 22, 2018
- Unboxing the Beatles Yellow Submarine Graphic Novel Special Gift Set from Titan Comics With My Dad - October 22, 2018