Bleeding Cool broke this story out from the Diamond Retailer meeting yesterday. But now we have a lot more art to show off.
Titan Comics and Hard Case Crime will be publishing a new comic book series, Babylon Berlin, the translated graphic novel that was adapted into the German TV series picked up for worldwide distribution by Netflix.
Written and illustrated by Arne Jysch, based on the original novel by Volker Kutscher, Babylon Berlin is set in the 1920s, at the birth of the Weimar Republic, amid great economic and political difficulties. Babylon Berlin is a tale of corruption, trafficking, and scandal.
Following an unfortunate incident of manslaughter and at a moment of radical change in Germany, Detective Inspector Gereon Rath moves to Berlin. He stumbles upon an ever-growing criminal investigation into a sex ring, discovering that he can trust no one, not even the police.
Babylon Berlin will fall under Titan Comics’ Hard Case Crime imprint, whose previous publications include Peepland, Triggerman, Normandy Gold, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo – Millennium, and the forthcoming Minky Woodcock: The Girl Who Handcuffed Houdini by Cynthia von Buhler, and Quarry’s War by Max Allan Collins.
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018
- New Comic Store Opens in England – Wow Comix Bury - December 13, 2018