Geoff “Jeff” Johns showed off the first six pages of Doomsday Clock at New York Comic Con. The big reveal on page six:
That’s right, Rorschach is back! The crowd cheered at the reveal, which pleased Johns. As Johns revealed at the panel, the only book you need to read before Doomsday Clock is Watchmen.
You can read the full lettered NYCC Doomsday Clock ashcan here.
- Doomsday Clock Is Set On The Weekend Of The Release Of The Death Of Superman #75
- Superman Won't Be A Nazi In Doomsday Clock, Promises Snarky Geoff Johns
- Johns: No Crossovers. Not An Event. The Only Thing To Read Before Doomsday Clock Is Watchmen
- All The Fully Lettered Pages Of The Doomsday Clock Ashcan, Right Here, Right Now
- See The First Six (Unlettered) Pages Of Doomsday Clock From NYCC
- Chris Claremont’s Early Iron Fist Work Collected in Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Complete Collection - November 20, 2018
- Cyclops and Wolverine Rebuild the X-Men in February, Starting With Another 8 Dollar Issue - November 20, 2018
- The Age of X-Man is a Utopian Future… Or Is It? - November 20, 2018
- Yondu Returns with a New Ravagers in Guardians of the Galaxy #6 - November 20, 2018
- Marvel Mocks Its Own Super-Mega-Crossover Event Proclivities in Spider-Man/Deadpool #46 - November 20, 2018