Because Microsoft have absolutely lost their damn minds, inside every single Xbox One X is an illustration of Master Chief riding a Scorpion, because Project Scorpio I guess? The image is found engraved on the console’s circuit board. Because Master Chief is Microsoft’s Mario, or well, the closest analogue anyway. Microsoft’s Mike Ybarra confirmed the existence of Tiny Master Chief to IGN this morning.
While you could simply be content with the existence of Tiny Chief, some people just cannot be happy with only the knowledge and instead must find him themselves. However, ripping open the back of your console to find mini Master Chief will void your warranty.
Which you may not want to do if you get one of the first consoles to roll off assembly lines because it is a Microsoft console launch. But if you’re going to get into your own console mods anyway, that fact probably won’t stop you anyway. The Xbox One X does come with some spiffy specs like a 12GB GDDR5 and 6 teraflop GPU, but that just isn’t enough for some people. Can’t please everybody.
Pre-orders for the One X console went live during Gamescom back in August, with the first consoles shipping out on November 7th. So it’s just over a month until the wait is over.
- Free League Launches Kickstarter for Mutant: Elysium - November 20, 2018
- Hearthstone Reveals New Cards for Rastakhan’s Rumble Expansion - November 20, 2018
- Firebrand Games is Bringing Solar Flux to the Switch - November 20, 2018
- Bethesda, Why??? Fallout 76’s First Patch is Over 50 GB on Consoles - November 19, 2018
- Wasteland 3 and Bard’s Tale IV are Still Porting to PS4 - November 19, 2018