Marvel Insider is a loyalty program created by Marvel Comics that give away special prizes and rewards for those who interact with the publisher. And every now and then they give away a ton of Marvel Insider Points. They gave away 20,000 at San Diego Comic-Con this year. And, at the Marvel Legacy Panel at New York Comic Con, they gave away another 20,000, just now.
And thankfully Bleeding Cool’s Hugh Sheridan had a camera ready:
Code: ML24SMA and you can sign up, log in, and use the code right here. As they say:
Marvel Insider is Marvel’s loyalty rewards program for our fans in the U.S. aged 18 and over. It’s the ultimate way for Marvel fans to connect with the Marvel Universe! Join for free and get rewarded for doing the things you’re already doing as a Marvel fan. Earn points for connecting and engaging with us on social media, buying comics, reading and watching content on Marvel.com and many more activities! Then use your points to redeem cool Marvel rewards such as digital comics, Marvel merchandise and more!
You can earn points in a number of ways including watching the latest videos and trailers, downloading the latest podcast, checking into your local comic shop, staying up to date on the latest news and more! Check out the Activities page for the current list of activities that are eligible for rewards points.
Or tap in that code above!
- Finally, Dynamite Launches Crackdown Comic in February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- IDW Launches Michel Fiffe’s GI Joe, Tess Fowler’s D&D, Butch Guice’s Amber Blake, and Steve Ditko’s Monsters in February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Launches Anthem, Girl In The Bay and Hellboy Day in February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 21st November 2018, Run Rabbit Run - November 21, 2018
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018