Ale Bodden writes from New York Comic Con:
For once, it all worked out — I had won a chance for LEGO goodies at a time I had originally designated for break, so life worked out perfectly. Sadly, there was nothing I personally wanted (that is until I saw that they were also selling Belle BrickHeadz, amongst others). I did still line up for a friend in hopes of getting the NYCC exclusive Star Wars Han Solo frozen in carbonite and Boba Fett.
The lines were consistently long after I got there, and it moved at a pretty decent pace. However, I did not know that the policy is now credit card only. By the looks of it, I was not the only one. Many people left the line claiming they did not know this tidbit and stating they only carried cash give the constant issues with credit cards and wifi reception.
Well, at that point I was one of those people. A friend came to the rescue, but by that time the back of the line was the only option. But again — thankfully, they were pretty efficient and the line was one of the fastest moving lines I have been in. The whole ordeal took about 40 minutes, but it was worth it. I do wish I had known they were going to have the Beauty and the Beast BrickHeadz. I would have made sure to save for that, as well.
I must give props to Lego for keeping the line organized and moving quickly as well as for being so nice and friendly.
- Finally, Dynamite Launches Crackdown Comic in February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- IDW Launches Michel Fiffe’s GI Joe, Tess Fowler’s D&D, Butch Guice’s Amber Blake, and Steve Ditko’s Monsters in February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics Launches Anthem, Girl In The Bay and Hellboy Day in February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 21st November 2018, Run Rabbit Run - November 21, 2018
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018