At today’s Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Fan Festa, Square Enix announced several new units, events, and even a new esper summon for the game coming within the month. The events include a Final Fantasy IV event, which will be coming to the worldwide edition of the game first, and yet another of the super popular Ariana Grande events that will have two new obtainable Ariana units. We’re also getting new Halloween units for Sakura, Nichol, and Jake. Last year’s Halloween units are also going to be available.
Oh, and Bahamut is coming as a brand new esper.
The worldwide edition of Exvius has only been live for about a year now, while the Japanese edition has been trucking along for two, and the games content is still rolling. If you haven’t checked out FFBE just yet, you should definitely check it out. It is the most popular mobile Final Fantasy for a reason, you know.
The full list of October content is below.
- October 13 — FFIV in game event with global exclusive characters, Barbariccia (5 star based, rare character Mag based), Rubicante (Mag based), Cagnazzo, Scarmiglione
- October 20 — Halloween in game event with limited time themed characters Grim Lord Sakura (5 star based, rare character), Illusionist Nichol and Pirate Jake
- October 27 — Those who didn’t participate in last year’s Halloween event will also be able to get last year’s units Demon Rain, Dracu Lasswell, White Witch Fina, Black Cat Lid for a limited time
- October 27 — New esper, Bahamut can be obtained by accessing the Realm of the Dragon King on the World Map
- Very long exploration and Bahamut is also a very powerful boss, but it’ll reward players with a very strong esper
- And coming soon — another Ariana Grande event with two new Ariana units for players to collect