A cool little tidbit dropped after a panel at New York Comic Con, as Capcom showed footage of a brand new addition for Dead Rising 4 in “Capcom Heroes”. The mode is essentially an expanded costume set as Frank West can now dress like your favorite characters from the company’s gallery of heroes like Dante, Cammy, and Mega Man.
As you can see from the trailer below, you don’t just get their look, you get their powers and abilities as well as you’ll pick up Cammy’s fighting style and the blaster ability from Mega Man. The additions will be a part of Frank’s Big Package DLC on December 5th.
- Resident Evil Revelations On The Switch Will Feature Retro Mini Games
- Capcom Shows Off The Black Panther And Monster Hunter Funko Pops At NYCC
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Is Coming To PS4 And PC
- The Massive Party List Of New York Comic Con 2017... So Far
- Final Fantasy IX Tops PS4 Download Charts
- THQ Nordic Releases a New Apocalyptic Trailer for Darksiders III - November 16, 2018
- Chucklefish Shows Off 15 Minutes of Eastward Footage - November 16, 2018
- State of Decay 2 Adds a New Free Zedhunter Update - November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen Will Offer a Free Week in Late November - November 16, 2018
- Atari Announces RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures for Switch - November 16, 2018