Yet another announcement out of Capcom’s NYCC ‘World of Capcom’ panel, this time dealing with Resident Evil. Because it just isn’t the world of Capcom without Resi. Specifically, we’re talking about the upcoming Nintendo Switch version of Resident Evil Revelations. According to the panel, Revelations for the Switch will feature new retro mini games based on some famous Capcom arcade games from days past.
Ghouls ‘n Homunculi is a Resdient Evil version of the classic Ghouls ‘n Ghosts. In this mini-game you will play as Barry Burton going through a Ghouls ‘n Ghosts-like sidescroller. The game mode will be a hidden item in Revelations that you’ll need to unlock. Capcom did show video but attendees were not able to capture the mini-game in action by phone because that would just be too nice of them.
Of course, we just might end up getting footage of that thanks to some sneaky con goers, but as of now, Youtube is unable to help. We’ll keep you posted on this.
Ghouls ‘n Ghosts has been making something of a comeback. Arthur made his way into Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite and he runs exactly like you expect him to. It is glorious. So with GnG having a renaissance, it isn’t a surprise that Capcom’s decided to capitalize on it by dropping a Ghouls ‘n Ghosts mini-game into Revelations.
- The 'Resident Evil' Board Game Nearing $1M On Kickstarter
- Chris Claremont And Louise Simonson Join 'Jay & Miles X-Plain The X-Men' At NYCC 2017
- Capcom Announces Capcom Heroes For 'Dead Rising 4' At NYCC 2017
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018