After a long, long wait, we’re finally getting some big news out of the Milestone panel at New York Comic Con. In addition to learning about the launch of the Milestone universe as Earth M of the DC multiverse, with an all-star lineup of creators, we’re getting some details on the titles. We’ve heard about Milestone #1, from Reginald Hudlin & Denys Cowan and Ken Lashley starring Icon and Rocket, along with Static Shock by Hudlin, Cowan, and Kyle Baker. We also know about a new series called Duo with story by Hudlin and Cowan, script by Greg Pak, and with covers by Jim Lee.
But perhaps the most shocking announcement of all is that Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman will be involved. Kirkman will be focusing an upcoming episode of his comics history documentary on AMC on Milestone, and he showed up at the DC Milestone panel today to break the news. Bleeding Cool ace reporter Hugh Sheridan is on the ground at New York Comic Con and will be updating us with a full panel report shortly.
- Negan Gets "Only 2" F-Bombs This Season On The Walking Dead
- Robert Kirkman's Newest Comic 'Oblivion Song' Introduced At NYCC
- Poison Ivy Meets Jack the Ripper in First Gotham by Gaslight Animated Clip - December 14, 2017
- John Wick’s Chad Stahelski to Adapt Brubaker and Phillips’s Kill or Be Killed for Big Screen - December 14, 2017
- Marvel Launches Iron Man: Hong Kong Heroes, a Comic Inspired by a Theme Park Ride Inspired by a Movie Inspired by a Comic - December 14, 2017
- Gerard Way’s Young Animal Imprint to Relaunch Following Milk Wars Crossover - December 14, 2017
- How Long Before the X-Men, Fantastic Four, or Deadpool Show up in a Marvel Post-Credits Scene? - December 14, 2017