Breaking news out of the BOOM! Studios panel at New York Comic Con. David F. Walker will be writing Planet of the Apes: Ursus (The Rise Of a Villain) with Christopher Mooneyham on art. The book is set in the original Planet of the Apes movieverse, and tells the untold story of Ursus. Played by James Gregory, General Ursus was the antagonist of the second Planet of the Apes films, Beneath the Planet of the Apes. Below, see an image of the slide from BOOM!’s presentation at New York Comic Con.
No other details yet, but Bleeding Cool ace reporter Derek Trum is on the ground at NYCC and will have a full report from the panel soon.
- Is Next Week’s Weapon X #26, Hell is a Free Market Healthcare System - November 16, 2018
- A Storm is Coming in Next Week’s Shuri #2 - November 16, 2018
- Does Quentin Quire Have 2nd Thoughts About Saving Jubilee? Next Week’s West Coast Avengers #4 - November 16, 2018
- Wait, There’s Another Crimson Gem of Cyttorak Now? Next Week’s Doctor Strange #8 - November 16, 2018
- The Role of American Xenophobia in Next Week’s Infinity Wars: Ghost Panther #1 - November 16, 2018