- A BAFTA-nominated story faithful to the 2000 AD Rogue Trooper comic and universe.
- A thrilling singleplayer campaign blending stealth, action, cover-based shooting and epic set pieces.
- Tactical smarts: listen out for Helm’s strategic advice and confuse the enemy with distractions and holodecoys.
- Withering firepower: Transform Rogue’s sentient rifle Gunnar into a sentry gun, sniper rifle, mortar, missile launcher, and more.
- Powerful upgrades: Collect salvage to upgrade weapons and order Bagman to manufacture explosives under fire.
- Two intense co-op modes for 2-4 players online.
Rogue Trooper Redux will be available on PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Switch starting October 17th. The latest video is below.
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018