Superstar writer Grant Morrison made a surprise appearance at the DC Meet the Publishers Panel at New York Comic Con today, or at least a glowing astral projection of his disembodied head did. This is Grant Morrison, after all. Morrison shared a crucial detail about his upcoming sequel to Wonder Woman Earth One Vol. 2. Apparently Diana will have a different costume in every scene of the book. Morrison is really looking to put artist Yanick Paquette to work on this one!
Morrison previously compared the book to The Empire Strikes Back, and said he views the Wonder Woman: Earth One stories as a trilogy, meaning we’ll get one more after this. The story will see Nazis, led by Paula Von Gunter, invading Paradise island. It’s Amazons vs Nazis, and somebody is going to get punched!
Bleeding Cool ace reporter Hugh Sheridan is on the ground at New York Comic Con and will be reporting back with more details from the DC Meet The Publishers Panel later today.
- John Cena Would Do Anything for Love and Nikki Bella… Yes, Even That - June 18, 2018
- Paige Assaulted, Body-Shamed by WWE Fan After Money in the Bank - June 18, 2018
- Women of Wrestling Coming to AXS TV in 2019 - June 18, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Lots of Origins and a Final Page Surprise in Domino #3 - June 18, 2018
- Sting (The Rocker) Says He’ll Write the Foreword to Hellblazer 30th Anniversary Book in Video - June 18, 2018