Superstar writer Grant Morrison made a surprise appearance at the DC Meet the Publishers Panel at New York Comic Con today, or at least a glowing astral projection of his disembodied head did. This is Grant Morrison, after all. Morrison shared a crucial detail about his upcoming sequel to Wonder Woman Earth One Vol. 2. Apparently Diana will have a different costume in every scene of the book. Morrison is really looking to put artist Yanick Paquette to work on this one!
Morrison previously compared the book to The Empire Strikes Back, and said he views the Wonder Woman: Earth One stories as a trilogy, meaning we’ll get one more after this. The story will see Nazis, led by Paula Von Gunter, invading Paradise island. It’s Amazons vs Nazis, and somebody is going to get punched!
Bleeding Cool ace reporter Hugh Sheridan is on the ground at New York Comic Con and will be reporting back with more details from the DC Meet The Publishers Panel later today.
- Little Shop Of Horrors Returns To Theaters For 2 Nights Only This Halloween, But What’s Trump Got To Do With It? - October 19, 2017
- Elite Retailer Cabal ComicsPRO Targets Portland For February Meeting, Plans Fall Expansion - October 19, 2017
- Marvel Goes Tabloid, Reveals Spider-Man’s Arrest Warrant - October 19, 2017
- Man Dressed As Pikachu Caught By Secret Service After Hopping Barrier At White House - October 19, 2017
- A Ghostbusters Tease From Tom Waltz, Erik Burnham, And Dan Schoening For February - October 19, 2017