Superstar writer Grant Morrison made a surprise appearance at the DC Meet the Publishers Panel at New York Comic Con today, or at least a glowing astral projection of his disembodied head did. This is Grant Morrison, after all. Morrison shared a crucial detail about his upcoming sequel to Wonder Woman Earth One Vol. 2. Apparently Diana will have a different costume in every scene of the book. Morrison is really looking to put artist Yanick Paquette to work on this one!
Morrison previously compared the book to The Empire Strikes Back, and said he views the Wonder Woman: Earth One stories as a trilogy, meaning we’ll get one more after this. The story will see Nazis, led by Paula Von Gunter, invading Paradise island. It’s Amazons vs Nazis, and somebody is going to get punched!
Bleeding Cool ace reporter Hugh Sheridan is on the ground at New York Comic Con and will be reporting back with more details from the DC Meet The Publishers Panel later today.
- Improbable Previews: Archie Comics Are Darker Than We Remember in Archie #29 - February 24, 2018
- Long Beach Mayor Sneaks DC Comics Easter Egg into City’s New Civic Center - February 24, 2018
- Mark Millar Says DC Movies Fail Because the Characters Aren’t “Cinematic” - February 24, 2018
- In New Mini-Comic, Jughead Shows Archie How to Pre-Order Archie #29 Before FOC - February 24, 2018
- Hit-Girl #1 and Ice Cream Man #2 Get Second Printings - February 24, 2018