Superstar writer Grant Morrison made a surprise appearance at the DC Meet the Publishers Panel at New York Comic Con today, or at least a glowing astral projection of his disembodied head did. This is Grant Morrison, after all. Morrison shared a crucial detail about his upcoming sequel to Wonder Woman Earth One Vol. 2. Apparently Diana will have a different costume in every scene of the book. Morrison is really looking to put artist Yanick Paquette to work on this one!
Morrison previously compared the book to The Empire Strikes Back, and said he views the Wonder Woman: Earth One stories as a trilogy, meaning we’ll get one more after this. The story will see Nazis, led by Paula Von Gunter, invading Paradise island. It’s Amazons vs Nazis, and somebody is going to get punched!
Bleeding Cool ace reporter Hugh Sheridan is on the ground at New York Comic Con and will be reporting back with more details from the DC Meet The Publishers Panel later today.
- Grant Morrison Will Be on Late Night with Seth Meyers Tomorrow - December 12, 2017
- A Trailer and a Preview for the Return of Mech Cadet Yu from Pak and Miyazawa in January - December 12, 2017
- James Mangold and Patrick Stewart Weigh In On Disney Buying Fox - December 11, 2017
- Marvel Promising Shocking Twist in Death of the Mighty Thor Storyline in Thor #705 - December 11, 2017
- Mayoral Candidate Glenn Jacobs to Face Braun Strowman for Shot at WWE Universal Title - December 11, 2017