Superstar writer Grant Morrison made a surprise appearance at the DC Meet the Publishers Panel at New York Comic Con today, or at least a glowing astral projection of his disembodied head did. This is Grant Morrison, after all. Morrison shared a crucial detail about his upcoming sequel to Wonder Woman Earth One Vol. 2. Apparently Diana will have a different costume in every scene of the book. Morrison is really looking to put artist Yanick Paquette to work on this one!
Morrison previously compared the book to The Empire Strikes Back, and said he views the Wonder Woman: Earth One stories as a trilogy, meaning we’ll get one more after this. The story will see Nazis, led by Paula Von Gunter, invading Paradise island. It’s Amazons vs Nazis, and somebody is going to get punched!
Bleeding Cool ace reporter Hugh Sheridan is on the ground at New York Comic Con and will be reporting back with more details from the DC Meet The Publishers Panel later today.
- Captain Lars Stars in “Epic, Mind-Bending Adventure” for February’s Steven Universe #25 - November 20, 2018
- 2 Covers for Buffy the Vampire Slayer #1 and #2 by Jen Bartel and Ryan Inzana - November 20, 2018
- Because U Demanded It: David Manak and Warren Kremer’s Ewoks Collected in February - November 20, 2018
- Chris Claremont’s Early Iron Fist Work Collected in Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Complete Collection - November 20, 2018
- Cyclops and Wolverine Rebuild the X-Men in February, Starting With Another 8 Dollar Issue - November 20, 2018