After the incredible kerfuffle involving Forza Motorsport 7‘s VIP program changes, Alan Hartman, Studio Head of Turn 10 – the developer behind the Forza Motorsport series – has responded to fans with an open letter that essentially rescinds all of the problematic changes. Essentially, Forza 7‘s VIP program is going back to what fans were used to back in Forza 6. So, congratulations guys, you won.
Specifically, Hartman has promised that “The most important thing to us is to maintain open communication with the Forza Community. We’ve heard what you have had to say and, starting today, you can expect some significant changes.”
“Over the weekend we heard loud and clear from Ultimate Edition owners expressing frustration over the VIP membership offer in Forza Motorsport 7. We immediately updated the VIP description in the Windows Store to alleviate any future confusion. As head of the studio, I apologize for any confusion or frustration our players may have experienced.”
So all Forza 7 VIPs will recieve four additional Forza Edition cars:
- 2016 Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7 Forza Edition
- 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Forza Edition
- 2017 Acura NSX Forza Edition
- 2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S Forza Edition
Forza 7 VIPs will be able to download all these cars from the in-game message center and add them to their car collection. Players will not only enjoy an immediate bump to their Car Collection score after adding these Tier 5 Legendary cars to their garages, they’ll also be able to take advantage of the inherent perks that each of these Forza Edition cars offer. In addition to the cars, Turn 10 is also sending all Forza 7 VIPs 1 million credits. And their VIP rewards will be exactly like in Forza 6.
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018