As my fellow mac users know, finding games that support Mac OS is always a struggle. Feral Interactive does quite a few Mac OS ports for games, because they are glorious angels, and finally Koch Media and Codemasters F1 2017 is available on the Mac App Store. F1 2017 has been out since August 25th on Xbox One, PS4, and PC.
The basic plot of F1, well:
Win the 2017 World Championship, break every record in the fastest ever F1 cars, and race some of the most iconic F1 cars of the last 30 years. With an even deeper ten year Career, more varied gameplay in the new ‘Championships’ mode, and a host of other new features, both online and offline, F1 2017 is the most complete and thrilling F1 videogame ever.
F1 2017 is officially supported on the following Macs:
- All 13″ MacBook Pros since late 2016
- All 15″ MacBook Pros since late 2016
- All 21.5″ iMacs since late 2015 with a 2.0GHz Intel Core i5 processor
- All 27″ iMacs since late 2014
- All Mac Pros since late 2013
The following Mac is capable of running F1 2017 but does not consistently meet the standards required for official support:
- 15” Macbook Pro, mid 2015 with an AMD Radeon R9 M370X
- Free League Launches Kickstarter for Mutant: Elysium - November 20, 2018
- Hearthstone Reveals New Cards for Rastakhan’s Rumble Expansion - November 20, 2018
- Firebrand Games is Bringing Solar Flux to the Switch - November 20, 2018
- Bethesda, Why??? Fallout 76’s First Patch is Over 50 GB on Consoles - November 19, 2018
- Wasteland 3 and Bard’s Tale IV are Still Porting to PS4 - November 19, 2018