The New World Order is coming to the Walking Dead with issue #175, brother!
No, not that kind of New World Order! This kind of New World Order:
The cover by Charlie Adlard was revealed by Robert Kirkman at his panel at New York Comic Con Thursday. The issue will introduce a new group called The Commonwealth, and a press release promises: “This jaw-dropping new story arc of the bestselling The Walking Dead will feature all new friends, all new enemies, all new threats, and will appropriately be called, New World Order.”
Walking Dead #175 hits stores in January.
- Valiant’s The Forgotten Queen Gets a Pre-Order Bundle with Amilcar Pinna Variants - November 13, 2018
- A First Look at Ben 10: The Truth is Out There is In Here - November 13, 2018
- 11 Pages from Kel McDonald and Tyler Crook’s ComiXology Original Series Stone King, Debuting Tomorrow - November 13, 2018
- Daniel Bryan’s Shocking Title Win Almost Makes Up for WWE Pulling Becky Lynch from Survivor Series - November 13, 2018
- What Was Up with Ronda Rousey’s “Millennials” Promo on WWE Raw Last Night? - November 13, 2018