Do you like food? What about puns? How about the two together? Well, J.R. Mounts has combined two of the greatest things into one swell comic: Fried Pickle Noir. He describes it as Sin City meets Veggie Tales, so let your imagination run freely with that. Lacey and I ran into J.R. at Baltimore Comic-Con, and we got the scoop on his delicious comic!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018