Epic Games may be on the verge of getting some strongly worded legal documents from Bluehole, but that really isn’t stopping the company from moving forward with their latest addition to Fortnite. In fact, the latest numbers for Fortnite: Battle Royale have all but confirmed that the mode will be staying in place until the day comes they’re legally required to shut it down. Today, the company took to Twitter to announce the new mode has surpassed one million players and rising.
Over 1 million players have partied on the Battle Bus during the first day of Battle Royale! Thank you and party on! 🙌🎉🚍 pic.twitter.com/Tdqnk8YClb
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) September 27, 2017
The best way to categorize the quick rise would be seeing an influx of players who are either frustrated or looking for something new beyond H1Z1 or PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, and are seeking an alternative that isn’t being dominated by every god-tier FPS player on those systems. For the time being, good on Epic Games for the achievement as we continue to see if the game will grow or stagnate at some point.
- 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' Is Likely Headed To The PS4
- Bluehole Forms PUBG Corp., To Focus Squarely On 'PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds'
- Bluehole Takes Notice Of Fortnite's Battle Royale Comparisons To PUBG
- After Months Of Waiting, 'We Happy Few' Gets A 2018 Release Date
- Koei Tecmo Releases New Info And Photos For 'Dynasty Warriors 9'
- Grand Faux Pas: Epic Games Resets All The Bases In 'Fortnite'
- Surviving The Microtransactions: We Review 'Fortnite'
- 'Pyre', 'Namco Museum' & 'Polara' In Video Game Releases: July 25-31
- Man Chong Joins The Generals In 'Dynasty Warriors 9'
- The Endless War Update Finally Comes To Warhammer 40K: Dawn Of War III - October 19, 2017
- ‘Party Hard Tycoon’ Hits The Dance Floor With New Launch Trailer - October 19, 2017
- ‘Game Of Thrones: Conquest’ Shows Off New Trailer Before Hitting Smartphones - October 19, 2017
- ‘Hyakki Castle’ Gets A Release Date With A New Trailer - October 19, 2017
- The Latest ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Trailer Is Darkly Epic - October 19, 2017