Deep down inside, I’m still a cosplayer. Granted, I barely make costumes or dress up anymore, but one day I’ll don my wigs again! So whenever I find a dealer at a con with cosplay items, I’m drawn in — especially if they’re affordable and hand-made! And Altruistic is such a company.
I’ve seen Altruistic’s wares at cons throughout, and I’ve always admired their handy work. Everything is made out of wood, but don’t let that fool you. The items are shockingly light and easy to carry around, and beautifully crafted, as well! There’s a good selection of items to pick from, including clocks, gaming supplies, tee shirts, and obviously cosplay props!
For $18 I picked up a Sailor Venus wand, and oh my word. I love it.
Altruistic is always coming out with something new, so what are you waiting for? Head on over to their website and give their wares a peek!
- Disney’s California Adventure Is Celebrating Families With Coco - October 19, 2017
- Nerd Food: A Taste Of The Underworld At Club Charles In Baltimore, MD - October 19, 2017
- Tokyo Disneyland To Offer Star Wars And Pixar-Themed Events This Year - October 19, 2017
- Disney Releases Concept Art For The NBA Experience, Coming 2019 - October 19, 2017
- runDisney Cancels All Disneyland Races For 2018 And Beyond - October 19, 2017